Become a sponsorship superstar so you can raise more money for your organization!
When it comes to sponsorship, does this sound like you?
- You’ve avoided sponsorship because you have no idea what you could possibly offer as benefits to a potential sponsor OR what you would charge for those levels of benefits.
- You reformat and re-jig your sponsorship letter…for the 20th time…to avoid reaching out to sponsors.
- You are afraid to pick up the phone and book a meeting with a potential sponsor because you don’t know what you’d say if you got the meeting.
- You’re really frustrated because you’re the only one of your staff /volunteers actively seeking out sponsorships;
- You’re so wary of the whole asking process that you’ve left it REALLY late…you’ve sabotaged your sponsorships because you’re afraid to make the calls.
Yup. I’ve seen all of these things happen during my experiences as a sponsorship consultant. I created my Sponsorship Superstar Course to address these problems. Your passion for your organization’s mission can only bring you so far. Enter the Sponsorship Superstar Course.
As a professional fundraiser I have secured hundreds of thousands of dollars in sponsorship. But what gets me really excited is teaching sponsorship to others through my sponsorship superstar method.
Your Sponsorship Superstar investment includes:
- Clarity on how much money to ask for each level of sponsorship – gold, silver, bronze.
- A proven approach and script for actually GETTING the first discovery meeting.
- A sponsorship tracking template to help engage your volunteers (and get them involved in the process!).
- Templates for the actual sponsorship proposal that will save you hours of reformatting.
- A fail-proof reporting system that will save you time and energy.
- Support and advice from a professional coach that has successfully secured sponsorships (that’s me!).
- Access to my Chavender Alumni Group so you can continue to ask questions after you have taken the course.
“This class changed the way I saw fundraising. – Kristen Ray, Board Member, Dr. James Naismith Foundation.”
How is the training delivered? Is this an online course?
You’re busy so I have set this up as a self-directed online course. When you register below, you’ll get an email that will give you access to everything you need. Here’s what’s included:
There’s a workbook that walks you through the two videos. Use this workbook to create your list of sponsor benefits, build a prospect list and much more.
- Clarity on what you have to offer a potential sponsor – much more than the standard “let’s slap a logo on it and call it finished” approach.
- Ways to highlight your uniqueness to a sponsor. Hint: being a small organization isn’t always a disadvantage.
- Sample scenarios from other organizations that I have worked with to help you brainstorm.
- Important reminders about how a sponsorship commitment is a business decision, not a donation, and how you need to approach it that way in order to secure sponsorship money.
- Professional advice on prospecting for sponsors, and why starting with people that are already in your circles is ALWAYS a good path to take.
VIDEO PART 1: THE SPONSORSHIP BACK-END
Your first video is 15 minutes long. We’ll start with the backside of sponsorship – what are you able to offer as a benefit to a prospective sponsor? You’ll watch the video and follow along in the workbook.
- Understanding what you have to offer a potential sponsor.
- Clarity on who your target audience is: who your organization represents to a potential sponsor.
- Data: ways to highlight your target audience based on the data you already collect about them.
- How to price your sponsorship packages and why Gold, Silver, Bronze levels are just not going to cut it anymore.
- Professional advice and a tracking document to help you create the RIGHT prospect list.
VIDEO PART 2: GETTING THE MEETING AND SECURING THE SPONSORSHIP
Video 2 starts with “how to get the meeting.” Your module workbook lists all the key phrases you can use, including lots of great open-ended questions to ask sponsors. You’ll learn how to turn a conversation into a commitment.
- Fool-proof phrases that will help you secure the first meeting.
- Ways to frame questions that make it easy for sponsors to say “yes” to your meeting invite.
- A list of 10 amazing sponsorship questions.
- Key phrases that will turn a conversation into a commitment.
- A one-page outline of a great sponsorship conversation (and what your role is in the conversation)
- Ways to create urgency around sponsorship deadlines – logos, payment and otherwise.
- Outline of a sponsor fulfillment report that will help you secure a sponsor’s commitment for the next year.
“My greatest professional discovery this year was a gem of an expert named Jenny Mitchell! Her Sponsorship Superstar course was exactly what I needed to help me tame the “beast” that I saw as not-for-profit fundraising. – Karen Luker, Volunteer, Ottawa Therapy Dogs.”
Why Invest in Sponsorship training?
- Build your sponsorship documents in an afternoon, and know that you have the right package that will appeal to the right people.
- Empower others at your organization with the skills to have great sponsorship conversations that raise more money.
- Raise more money and be more effective with the sponsorship meetings that you DO secure.
BONUS MATERIALS! I’ve included tons of templates for your to download and use:
- Sponsorship Prospect Tracking List
- Sample Sponsorship Proposal (2 pages!)
- Anatomy of a Successful Sponsorship Meeting
- Top 10 amazing sponsorship questions
Who should take this course?
- Staff members at not-for-profit organizations who are responsible for sponsorship themselves, or for motivating a team of volunteers (or Board members) to bring in sponsorship dollars;
- Executive Directors/CEOs who are building their portfolio of sustainable revenue streams for long term success;
- Volunteers of all ages who help out with events and galas in support of great causes;
- Business owners who are running workshops or conferences and want to cover off their expenses with sponsorship.
This course is for you if:
- You’re ready to raise sustainable revenue from sponsorship.
- You’re ready to feel confident about sponsorship meetings because you have a great script to follow and solid plans to engage sponsors.
- You’re ready to stop avoiding sponsorship and start embracing it.
Sponsorship skills that raise more money CAN be taught. Ready to raise more money?
Become a Sponsorship Superstar! REGISTER for this class today. HURRY – the course is ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL March 1st.
Investment: $149 + HST. Have questions? Email email@example.com